Tyson Foods in Cumming has invested in Forsyth County students and schools by building compost bins. Reaping Nature is proud to work with Tyson Foods on this project. Together we have installed the following compost bins at Forsyth County Schools:
2012-2014 bins installed:
Shiloh Point Elementary
Forsyth Central High School
North Forsyth High School (now have 2 bins!)
Daves Creek Elementary
Piney Grove Middle School
Haw Creek Elementary
Kelly Mill Elementary
Chestatee Elementary (#14)
Disclaimer: I "Likel" to Recycle™ is the intellectual property of Reaping Nature Productions, LLC and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without Reaping Nature Productions' express written permission. The usage of any photo or image in any program is believed to comply with all copyrights. Reaping Nature Educational Outreach Foundation, Inc. has received written permission from Reaping Nature Productions, LLC to use their copyright and trademark property on this website and in their programs. Please review our Terms & Conditions and Conflict of Interest Policy regarding the terms and usage of this website. Thank you.
Did you know?
"It's been shown that fostering environmental education in children is critical because it:
* helps them develop into adults who understand and care about environmental stewardship
* nurtures their sense of wonder, imagination, and creativity
* provides them with a sense of beauty, calm, and refuge in a sometimes frightening world
* expands their intellectual development; it's been proven to improve test scores, grade-point averages, and problem-solving skills
* enhances physical development
* helps them understand the interrelationship of all life"
Source: Promote Environmental Education in Children by Deborah Mitchell, www.charityguide.org - How to Make a Difference in a Few Hours
Distinguished Service Citation National Award Recipient Keep America Beautiful (2012)
2nd place waste reduction by a non-profit
Keep Georgia Beautiful (2012 & 2010)
Educational Outreach Foundation
A Charity of Awareness - Supporting Environmental Education for Children, Adults & Communities
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. -- Margaret Mead